Application of curing agent in reinforced concrete
The use of curing agent in reinforced concrete has a very good effect, it can have a good water and oil seepage, and can play a permanent protective effect, and the construction is convenient, has a good compression and hardness, and its corrosion resistance is also very good. However, when applying steel curing agent, there may also be problems such as sanding, ground dusting and hollow drums. When sanding, how to solve?
Why should the sand of reinforced concrete be sealed with curing agent?
curing agentThe use of reinforced concrete has a good effect, it can have a good water and oil seepage, and can play a permanent protective effect, and the construction is convenient, has good pressure resistance and hardness, and its corrosion resistance is also very good. However, when applying steel curing agent, there may also be problems such as sanding, ground dusting and hollow drums. When sanding, how to solve?
Reasons for breakage and sanding of reinforced concrete floor with curing agent:
1. When using reinforced concrete made with reinforced concrete curing agent, the reason for sanding or breaking may be that it has been used for a long time and the reinforced concrete has not been well maintained. It is also possible that the various materials used in the production of reinforced concrete, such as supercritical silica aerogel, reinforced concrete curing agent is not well proportioned, resulting in cracking or sanding in the case of sun and rain.
2. When choosing the reinforced concrete curing agent, if the quality is not good, its grade pressure resistance is low when it is applied, and it cannot reach the required grade pressure resistance, which will also cause such a problem. Moreover, if the reinforcing concrete curing agent is used together with some gravel, the composition of the selected gravel is relatively fine, which will not meet the requirements of the grade pressure resistance. When choosing to use reinforced concrete curing agent, when all kinds of agents and sand are mixed together, if the water is not enough, the mixing is not uniform, the calendering is not in place, the maintenance is not in place, etc., all these problems will lead to the phenomenon of cracked sand in the application of reinforced concrete.
Why use reinforced concrete curing agent to do flooring
Reinforced concrete mainly plays the role of reinforcing concrete, increasing the hardening of the floor slab, and preventing the ground from raising dust and sand. Please refer to the following three specific reasons.
1. Reinforced concrete curing agent greatly increases and provides the ground pressure resistance and hardness. The curing agent can solidify the components of reinforced concrete into a hard solid, forming a three-dimensional spatial network structure, thus increasing the density, compression resistance and hardness of reinforced concrete, and greatly improving the abrasion resistance and surface weather resistance of reinforced concrete.
2. Reinforced concrete curing agent has good and anti-seepage effect. After the construction of ground reinforcement concrete curing agent, it can make the ground more dense, the internal structure more stable, there will be no dust, external water stains, oil stains are not easy to penetrate into the ground inside.
3. The reinforced concrete curing agent floor is easy to clean. Only clean water is needed to mop the floor every day, and no special maintenance or upkeep is required. The floor brightness is very good, easy to take care of, and can be kept clean for a long time.