Preparation method and process of moisture-proof sealing agent
The implementation elements of moisture-proof sealing agent technology: The purpose of moisture-proof sealing agent is to provide polymer moisture-proof sealing materials and manufacturing methods to solve the above problems. The packaging methods are diverse, can be locally injected as a whole, has good packaging effect, is flat and beautiful, is convenient for later transformation, has a service life of more than 10 years, and is simple in construction, reduces the risk of small animal disasters, reduces weather accidents, and reduces erosion of power facilities in corrosive environments.
At present, the packaging materials used in the market include fireproof mud, cement, and gypsum board. These packaging materials have a single packaging method, complex construction, poor packaging effect, low service life, and are prone to cracking. It is difficult to renovate them later. In order to solve existing problems, new moisture-proof sealing materials are needed, and moisture-proof sealing agents play a crucial role. Let's learn about the preparation method and process of moisture-proof sealing agents together.
The implementation elements of moisture-proof sealing agent technology:
The purpose of moisture-proof sealing agents is to provide polymer moisture-proof sealing materials and manufacturing methods to solve the above problems. The packaging methods are diverse, and can be injected locally as a whole. The packaging effect is good, flat and beautiful, and the later transformation is convenient. The service life is more than 10 years, and the construction is simple, reducing the risk of small animal disasters, reducing weather accidents, and reducing erosion of power facilities in corrosive environments.
The modified epoxy resin is polyurethane modified epoxy resin; The additives are dispersants and defoamers; Flame retardants are composed of a mixture of halogen-free environment based flame retardants and modified nano bentonite based flame retardants; The flexible imparting agent is a single epoxy resin; The filling agent is any one or two of electrical grade silicon powder, electrical grade mica powder, or ultrafine aluminum hydroxide; The pigment is any one or two of carbon black, medium yellow, or red iron; The curing agent is modified polyether amine.
The manufacturing method of moisture-proof sealing agent includes the following processes:
Step 1: Raw materials: Put the modified epoxy resin and additives into a container and stir evenly;
Step 2: Add pigments, fillers, flame retardants, and reinforcing agents and stir evenly;
Step 3: Place the evenly stirred material into a three roller grinder and grind it to below 60m to obtain component a;
Step 4: Mix the ingredients evenly with a mass ratio of 51 to obtain a polymer moisture-proof packaging material
What are the advantages of moisture-proof sealing agents compared to existing technologies?
1. Adopting solvent-free flexible polymer epoxy material, the packaging effect is beautiful, the sealing and moisture-proof effect is good, the mechanical performance is good, non-toxic and environmentally friendly, and the water and oil resistance are good.
2. The use of mineral flame retardants ensures that the present invention has good flame retardancy, smokeless, and drip free properties.
3. The use of electrical grade fillers has good insulation properties.
4. The use of strengthening agents has good elasticity.
5. The raw materials used are cheap and easily available in the market, with simple and convenient construction, easy operation, and economic benefits for later transformation.
6. It can reduce the risk of small animal disasters.
7. It can reduce accidents caused by weather.
8. It can reduce the erosion of power facilities in corrosive environments.